Seguici su


Ultima modifica 20 novembre 2022

We know it's not easy for a foreigner to know about local taxes. Therefore in this section you can find all the information necessary to pay ICI (due for possession of real estate, agricultural land or building land) and to pay TARSU ( due when you occupy a real estate - house, garage, workshop etc)

Information about ICI

Information about TARSU

To live well and integrate yourself in Italian society it is important to understand its rules and the way life is organised here. Promoted by the Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Policies, this guide was created for those who have not yet arrived in Italiy and want to learn abaut the possible ways to enter the country .

The guide can help you resolve even day-to-day problems: from employment contracts to enrolling your children in school, from obtaining a driver's licence,  to opening a bank account. Download the guide

Inglese - Francese - Arabo - Cinese - Russo - Albanese